IARA’s Certified Automotive Remarketer Program: CAR-15
UNIT: Post-sale Activities
COURSE: CAR-15 Title Process
In this overview of the vehicle titling process, the Certified Automotive Remarketer (the CAR) candidate will learn the definition of a title and when, where, why, and how a title is used. A caveat, however: this course is not meant to be all-inclusive or to cover all possibilities that may be encountered in the titling process. Every state has its own set of titling rules and regulations; therefore, anyone involved in titling work should become familiar with his or her state requirements.
• Upon completion of the course, the CAR candidate will be able to:
• Identify a title, its purpose, and use.
• Define standard terms applicable to the title perfection process.
• Identify the state agency that issues titles. List one nationally recognized resource that contains state title regulations.
• Match title brands with their definitions; for example: Lemon Law, Salvage, Reconstructed, and Stolen Vehicle.
• Discuss the benefits of a remarketing company’s ability to grant a power of attorney.
Return to CAR Program Overview
- CAR-15: Title Process
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 Member $50.00 2 Non-Member $100.00
- Shipping Rate: