October 3, 2011:
IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE–IARA October 3rd, 2011—Mt Arlington NJ–
IARA announces that Dealer Services Corporation has joined the IARA.
About Dealer Services Corporation
Dealer Services Corporation offers full service operations in 90 markets throughout North America and is the largest independent inventory finance provider for used automobiles. DSC provides flexible and cost effective inventory financing solutions to dealership operations in the areas of: Retail, Wholesale, Rental, Salvage, and various aftermarket products including Insurances and Lender Access. DSC was co-founded in February 2005 by Brian Geitner, who became the CEO of DSC in January 2010.
About the IARA
The IARA was created in 2001 in response to a realization by several vehicle remarketing organizations that this multi-billion dollar per year industry had no direct representative organization. The IARA conducts two semiannual Roundtable industry meetings, one of which is in conjunction with a national remarketing conference. Further information is available at www.iaraonline.org.
The primary purpose of the IARA is to provide a forum in which members are able to maximize remarketed vehicle portfolio values. Functions include:
- Facilitate standardization of processes within the industry.
- Provide a medium to facilitate joint initiatives among Alliance members.
- Develop performance measurements for the industry.
- Provide a forum for sharing ideas, knowledge, and best practices.
- Encourage and support member adherence to the IARA Code of Ethics.
- Share information on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the
- Provide a lobbying body to address legislative issues.
- Provide a process of continuing education focused on the support of best
practices in the remarketing industry.